- Coordination with the customer for all defined work
- Coordination with internal departments
- Attend daily stand-ups, set daily/weekly targets, monitor progress and coordinate with PMs and tech leads.
- Participate in internal project meetings
- Participate in meetings with our customers if needed
- Carry out and coordinate operation generated projects if needed
- Monitor tasks, check due dates, follow up with responsible parties
Experience / Education:
- 1-2 years of experience in project planning, coordination, administration and/or management
- Experience in similar industry is preferred
- Strong command of English Language both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with multiple activities ongoing at the same time meet deadlines
- Team player, detail-oriented, reliable, independent, flexible and customer-oriented.
- Ability to work with multi-national teams, accept different cultures and environments