Full-Time, Internship, Part-Time
Posted 7 months ago
- Design and implement data collection components to ingest different data sources into big data systems
- Design and implement ETL pipelines
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams
- Develop, integrate, deploy and test any Big Data tools and frameworks required by the customer projects
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience / Education:
- Degree in Computer Science is preferred
- SQL experience would be a plus
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role
- 1-2 years of experience in ETL tools.
- 1-2 years of experience in Java, Python, and/or R.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills involving the ability to manage multiple work streams effectively.
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external stakeholders