Posted 7 months ago
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure services like Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud (Advanced Level on GCS/GBQ/CLI, Airflow, AWS Redshift/Athena/S3, Google AutoML Algorithms, Google Databricks, Cloud Functions and Project Security and Governance, Hadoop, Hive SQL
- Strong command for On-premise/Cloud databases and SQL. Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data into On-premise/Cloud database.
- Proficiency with Python, especially for data manipulation and analysis, and ability to build, maintain and deploy sequences of automated processes with these tools.
- General data manipulation skills: read in data, process and clean it, transform and recode it, merge different data sets together, reformat data according to requirement, and similar etc.
- Proficiency with Linus and configuring VM environments and optimizing cost.
- Proficiency in operations used on Git/Bitbucket
- Use APIs to push and pull data from various data systems and platforms
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Demonstrated ability to learn new techniques and troubleshoot code independently
- Demonstrated ability to write clear code that is well-documented and stored in a version control system
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams, responsive communication with internal team and external client team
- Effective time management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Is this position considering someone working remote from another country? I am from Thailand and I have an experience with GCP and AWS. I work for GCP consulting firm for 1 year. I have an expertise and experience in your company’s expertise field and very interested in working with your company.
Hi Punyaporn, thanks for your comment. We accept applications from anywhere. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.