Posted 10 months ago
What you will do?
- Deliver successful business outcome utilizing the Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI
- Build and support ETL and data warehousing applications and tools. Managing ETL, writing tests for data analytics code, maintaining and monitoring data consistency.
- Develop Dimensional Data Modelling, Cube development and manipulations in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Visualize data and information for business customers through the creation of reports and queries using Microsoft’s technology stack.
- Create Power BI reports based on business requirements with linked content, drilldowns, and nested parameters
- Analyse Business and information requirements and translate to technical solutions – from data warehouse to analysis services tabular models.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Responsible for transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals
- Optimize existing BI (Power BI & Qlik) dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
What we are looking for?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience visualizing data through the Power BI platform.
- Proficient working on the multi-dimensional cubes and MDX queries
- Working knowledge of SQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS data stack.
- Working understanding of applied row-level security.
- An aptitude for data manipulation and software engineering.
- Experience in ETL Tools, Data Modelling, and Data Warehousing
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.